> "If you’re currently on up to 10Mb, up to 30Mb or up to 50Mb broadband,
> we’ll double your speed. If you’re on up to 20Mb you’ll be tripled. And
> for those on Broadband 100, we’ll be boosting you up to a mighty 120Mb –
> a new benchmark as the UK’s fastest widely available broadband."

I seem to be in up to 5Mb. That is why they made a list of "if"s and did not
say: "all our broad band customers"

I agree there are plenty alternatives for online storage (but since i am paying
for vstuff...) and we do not really need internet security packages in a
similar degree that windows does. But would like linux to be taken into account
: i had to spell out "linux" to the salesperson. At the end he thanked me for
the added knowledge.