Author: Zenon Panoussis
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:

> If I move search.htm the script complains that it cant find
> search.htm via the ssh.

Well that's good. It shows that the cgi is looking in the right
place for the right file.

> maybe it is any kind of help I have called the script like this
> configure --with-mysql --prefix=/mylocal/dir/

That should be OK.

> it does not matter if I put it into a local dir or in a local
> cgi-bin/dir it never works ...

"A local cgi-bin/dir"? What do you mean?

Question: are you running your own web server? Is the cgi-bin of
your particular domain and user account *really* set to the cgi-bin
directory that you are using? Are you sure?

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1370>