Dear Karthik,

Please scroll down and read the original post under the thread head "50
Solaris school computers".

The question is if there is a computer with Sun Solaris operating system,
learning Star Office and java becomes easier. But the student also has to
learn windows and Vbasic.

How does he do that on a computer with Sun Solaris O/s ? Is Dual Boot with
Windows as additional O/S the only way out ? Or can Zen help? These are to
be standalones, low cost desktop computers, is Zen a good idea ? And with
Zen can a student do his exercises on his Vbasic and Internet Explorer ?

Thank you.
Sivasubramanian.