Hi Siva,

> The question is if there is a computer with Sun Solaris operating
> system, learning Star Office and java becomes easier. But the student
> also has to learn windows and Vbasic.
>
> How does he do that on a computer with Sun Solaris O/s ? Is Dual Boot
> with Windows as additional O/S the only way out ? Or can Zen help? These
> are to be standalones, low cost desktop computers, is Zen a good idea ?
> And with Zen can a student do his exercises on his Vbasic and Internet
> Explorer ?

Its Xen, not Zen. And it is not yet a part of the ON gate. Which means
you don't get it 'out of the box' on opensolaris. But that should happen
sometime very soon.

And yes, Xen should help you run Windows and Solaris together. But I
suppose a dual boot system should be able to solve your problem quite well.

Cheers,
Ananth