From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Re: [FedsNet] UPC on Federalism
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:55:31 EST

and the OMUKOPI is pissed off..he has gone Bazookas... Listen dudu... I can
play very very dirty. Right now Museveni is simply following what we want him
to do.. he is a gone!! It is only idiots like you who cannot comphrend this
simple fact. Museveni is no politician ..he is a gunman who only knows how
to KIRRU and Shot!!! will play his ass like Ping PONG by the time he realizes
his "queen " ( as in the chess game) will be gone!!!

Matek

In a message dated 2/21/2004 1:12:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> SUBJECTS IS USELESS. IS YOU AIM FOR COURTING THE KABAKA TO OBTAIN HIS
> SINGULAR VOTE OR TO OBTAIN THE VOTE OF US BAGANDA ( THE BAKOPI'S). MY FRIEND
>
> WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. PLEASE STOP EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY ON THIS FORUM. IF
> THIS HOW UPC IS PLOTING TO TAKE POWER IN UGANDA, MUSEVENI HAS NOTHING TO
> FEAR. AS USUAL THEY ARE NOT CONCENTRATING ON ISSUES RATHER THEY ARE DOING
> WHAT THEY DO BEST "OBTAINING POWER BY DECEPTION". MATEK YOU WILL SOON FIND
> OUT THE POWER OF THE "BAKOPI" IN BUGANDA.

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the
people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It
thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to
repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by
extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the state."

- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels - Hitler's propaganda minister