In a message dated 3/6/2004 11:45:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
To discuss matters of interest to Buganda.  That is not beggin'!  Museveni offers the gifts, he is not asked.  How many political leaders can be offered with gifts??  I told that offering gifts to our Kabaka is a matter of tradition.  Kabaka is a traditional leader and yes he will get more and more gifts.  Alumwa alumwe!
You are bogus. Empty. Sycophant. You do not love or respect any kabaka at all. Stop fooling around because you are exposing how rotten Uganda has become!
Oli musiro nyo!

oracha