Odwe:

Whatever you call the "truth" only lies in your mind.  What an active imagination you've got??  I want to see the people of Acholi, Lango, W. Nile, Iteso adopt the strategies of survival.  Until I see that, people are living in denial.  Critical thinkers are needed!

Zakoomu R.

joseph odwe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mr. Mulindwa
Why do you even bother tell the truth to such fellas who have sturbonly
chosen to be privy to the truth. You you what the likely response from them
will be (name calling in the absence of any sound conter to the truth) may
be such is already been renewed to you. j.O