From: Owor Kipenji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Re:t_: Museveni to talk to Mengo\Mukooza
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 02:19:09 +0100 (BST)

Ssenyange,I would rather you keep your puerile talks about you and your support for Mu7 to yourself.
In the same vein would one have to say that as long as you and Buganda want to keep Mu7,then you can go ahead and get the Federo for Buganda that Mu7 is peddling before you?.
Wise people learn from other peoples' mistakes but Fools always want
to learn through their own experiences which oftentimes turns to be very
expensive.
You think Mu7's killing fields that you support in the North will go on for
ever?.What about if he achieves what you want and still feels he needs to kill and by that time only the Baganda like you are there for him to kill,what will you say?.Will you stop him from killing you and your paranoid ilk?
The Motto that might have been started and adopted for obscure reasons breeds more true today than then.
Lastly I want you to take it from me,Kipenji,that I have nothing that I have ever envied about Buganda let alone Baganda so your conclusions about my opinions on this fora are very much misplaced.
Lets' wait and see.
Kipenji.

ssenya nyange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mukooza,

So long as UPC supporters continue their hatemonger against
Buganda, Mu7 will rule Uganda until he's deposed by the use of arms or
killed by bullets. Thats why he doesnt want to stop the war in the north so
that UPC can increase its sentiments against Buganda- devide more, rule for
ever. The result will be as you see on Ugandanet. Iam anti Museveni but when
the Adhola, Mulindwa, Akanga, Kipenji etc continue the envious sentiments
against Buganda, I would rather give Mu7 a go ahead until a more credible
replacement ( free of UPC, NRM & Ganda sentiments ) is found. I have argued
UPC to initiate a Truth and Reconciliation commission similar to Suth
African but they refused, saying that they have unfinished business to
settle with Buganda. Well, Baganda say "Ekigy'omanyi........ kinyaga bitono"
"Sekawuka kaali kakulumye......." " okwerinda...ssi butiitiizi"

Ssenyange