Citizens:
 the facts are simply:

a) Who created the war in Luwero?..
Answer Museveni
b) who  believess in war mongering tactics and has thus destroyed Northern and Eastern Uganda?
Answer: Yoweri Museveni
c) who  beieves in invading neigbouring countries  in a futile effort to fight 'rebels"
Answer: Yoweri Museveni
D) Who must , therefore, be held Responsible  for all the calamities present in future which might befold the people of the Great Lakes Region?
Answer: Yoweri Museveni

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Even you know who the killer is but will not admit it. Museveni is the one responsible for all those death in Luwero. Propaganda to the contrary simply defeats itself because it was Museveni who started an unpopular war and trying to connect it to Buganda popular wishes and mistaken hatred for Obote( hatred that Obote is very smart intelligent and convincing speaker) NRA would commit atrocities at night and in the morning turn up to commiserate with the hapless citizens.
That is briefly what has been going on.
Now that Obote's plan to come back back has become certain, Museveni and his supporters are exteremely worried of losing and semblance of legality in office. They feel like the houseboy who took over the master's bed room would feel on hearing of the master's return. That is your problem. I guess you already want to go back to the bush, isn't that so? That is w here your type of people feel comfortable in.

Onegi

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Since, according to UPC, Obote and his government are not responsible for the
atrocities in Luwero and other parts of the country during his regime, why
doesn't he come back and prove this before a court of law. His coming back may
be an opportunity for him to tell all Ugandans, other than just the UPC members
who already seem to know, who exactly was responsible for the deaths in Luwero
and elsewhere in the country.

Quoting Matek Opoko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Buturo knows Luweero killers, says UPC
>
> THE Uganda People’s Congress (UPC) has said information state minister
> Nsaba Buturo, who was a Luweero district commissioner, knows the people
> who massacred residents, reports Hillary Kiirya.
>
> Speaking on phone, UPC’s defacto leader, Hajji Badru Wegulo, yesterday
> said, “I do not th ink Buturo believes in what he is saying other than
> protecting the buttered side of the bread. He knows the people who threw
> the grenades and butchered people in Luweero and not Dr. Milton Obote as
> he said. Obote is not a killer.
>
> “That was a very unfortunate statement though we expected it from the
> government. We know they have sinister plans for the party president.
> They thought his return was a simple thing but after knowing the
> public’s opinion, they got scared and used this as the only way of
> stopping him from coming back,” Wegulo said.
>
> He was reacting to Buturo’s warning on Luweero massacres in which he
> said exiled former president Obote should answer for the atrocities.
>
> Wegulo said they were studying the situation before they come out openly
> on Obote’s return.
> “This is a man whose father and mother were murdered by the government.
> S o when the government says such things about him, we have to be very
> careful,” Wegulo said.
>
> Published on: Saturday, 9th April, 2005

\\\\\\\"Always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate
version of someone else.\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Njoki Paul
University of Pretoria