Von: Sturzenegger Martin DFR IT AG
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010 09:58
An: 'ulc-developer@lists.canoo.com'
Betreff: custom client coder registry provider

Hi,
just downloaded evolution copies of ulc-2008-u4 and ulcload-3.0.2 and installed
them on windows xp. It went smoothly and ulcload starts without any problems.
As I have to test an third party application that provides a custom client
coder registry provider I added on the ULCRecoder all given jars to the
classpath including the one jar containing a custom class which subclasses
DefaultClientCoderRegistryProvider. Unfortunately the custom client coder
registry provider does not show up in the Client Coder Registry Provider
picklist. With 3.0.1 I tried that on ubuntu and there it worked but under xp it
didn't using identical class-libs. As this prevents from getting started, I
appreaciate any piece of information that would lead to overcome that
frustrating effect.
best regards
martin sturzenegger
062 835 10 07