Von: ulc-developer-ad...@lists.canoo.com
[mailto:ulc-developer-ad...@lists.canoo.com] Im Auftrag von Janak Mulani
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 08:59
An: ulc-developer@lists.canoo.com
Betreff: RE: [ULC-developer] AW: custom client coder registry provider

Hi Martin,

Not a matter of luck but somehow your mail from 04.02 did not get posted
on the developer list!

        As I have to test an third party application that provides a
custom client coder registry provider I added on the ULCRecoder all given
jars to the classpath including the one jar containing a custom class
which subclasses DefaultClientCoderRegistryProvider. Unfortunately the
custom client coder registry provider does not show up in the Client Coder
Registry Provider picklist. With 3.0.1 I tried that on ubuntu and there it
worked but under xp it didn't using identical class-libs. As this prevents
from getting started, I appreaciate any piece of information that would
lead to overcome that frustrating effect.

To be able to select coder provider it must be compiled with the same
javac as that of ULC i.e. Java 1.4.

Thanks and regards,

Janak

Janak Mulani

email: janak.mul...@canoo.com
url: http://www.canoo.com <http://www.canoo.com/>

Beyond AJAX - Java Rich Internet Applications

http://www.canoo.com/ulc