Hi Martin,

You say that the recorder is unable to connect to the ULC App.

1. Make sure that the server and ULC App are running and not crashed.

2. try running the uLC client (jnlp or applet) from the machine on which
you are trying to run ULCLoad. If this runs ULC Load should run and the
URL should be the same you would have provided in the jnlp file.

3. Make sure that the ULCLoad is using the same version of ULC (client
side jars in ui/lib dir) as that used by the ULC App on the server.

4. Also make sure that all the client side jars are present on th path of
the recorder. These will be same client side jars which you would have
specified in archive in applet tag or in resource in jnlp file.

5. Make sure that you have specified the same Carrier and Data stream
provider that you are using in the server side app (see servlet tag in
web.xml). E.g. if server is using ZipCarrierStreamProvider then so should
the ULCclient and ULCLoad Recorder.

Thanks and regards,

Janak

Janak Mulani

email: janak.mul...@canoo.com
url: http://www.canoo.com

Beyond AJAX - Java Rich Internet Applications

http://www.canoo.com/ulc