On 6/12/2018 7:58 AM, Michael Everson via Unicode wrote:
Marcel,

You have put words into my mouth. Please don’t. Your description of what I said is NOT accurate.

On 12 Jun 2018, at 03:53, Marcel Schneider via Unicode <unicode@unicode.org> wrote:

And in this thread I wanted to demonstrate that by focusing on the wrong priorities, i.e. legacy character names instead of the practicability of on-going encoding and the accurateness of specified decompositions—so that in some instances cedilla was used instead of comma below, Michael pointed out—, ISO/IEC JTC1 SC2/WG2 failed to do its part and missed its mission—and thus didn’t inspire a desire of extensive cooperation (and damaged the reputation of the whole ISO/IEC).

The final conclusion isn't backed by the evidence.

This kind of fault-finding needs to stop - it's unproductive.

A./