From: Steve Wampler <swamp...@noao.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 6:25:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Unicon-group] Resize Graphics window programatically?

On 11/10/2016 03:36 PM, Jafar Al-Gharaibeh wrote:
> Steve,
>
> I tried the on my Ubuntu machine:
> procedure main()
>    w := open("resize", "g", "size=400,400")
>    Event(w)
>    WAttrib(w, "size=800,400")
>    Event(w)
>    close(w)
> end
>
> It works as advertised. Want to test it at your end?

That works, but the following version doesn't (where the user can
drag out a new window size):

    procedure main()
        w := open("resize", "g", "size=400,400", "resize=on")
        repeat {
            while Pending(w) do {
                Event(w)
                x := WAttrib(w, "width");
                WAttrib(w, "size="||x||","||x)
                }
           }
        close(w)
    end

--
Steve Wampler -- swamp...@noao.edu

Training and support from Colfax.
[http://dap.xeonphi.com/images/fullimage4.jpg]<http://sdm.link/xeonphi>

Developer Access Program (DAP) for IntelĀ® Xeon Xeon Phi(tm) Processor Codenamed
Knights Landing<http://sdm.link/xeonphi>
sdm.link
Intel is bringing to market, in anticipation of general availability of the
IntelĀ® Xeon Phi(tm) Processor (codenamed Knights Landing), the Developer Access
Program (DAP). DAP is an early access program for developers worldwide to
purchase an Intel Xeon Phi Processor based system. This is a stand-alone box
that has a single bootable Knights Landing processor for developers to start
developing codes, optimizing applications, and getting to see the performance.

lists.sourceforge.net
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Unicon-group
Archives. Using Unicon-group: To post a message to all the list members ...