Good afternoon Clinton and Steve,

Just a note about the program on my machine. There seemed to be problems
experienced with how fast I changed the size of the window. It kept up
well and only did the final forced resize when I let the mouse button go.

Additional testing completed. It does not matter how fast you move the
resize around the screen as long as you release the mouse button after
you have stopped moving with a .25 sec or more delay.

What I did notice is that the effect that Clinton has described occurs
if you rapidly move and release the mouse button almost simultaneously.
That from time of first start of move, shift across screen to release of
mouse button is a very small fraction of a sec.

If the above makes sense.

Additional testing has also shown that forcing the window to full screen
and then back again and resizing stops this problem. Grabbing the title
bar and shifting the window position on screen also rectifies the problem.

Hope this helps.

regards

Bruce Rennie