I am not into book burning, but if I were, I can think of a few texts to
torch that would hold precedence over the new JR work.

So, List neighbors if you were to burn your least favorite book,

        What Author?
        What Book?
        Is When part of the context?
                (e.g. Hysterical romance or High School assignment)
        Where would you burn it?
        Why choose flame?

I'd probably start with a few of my appointment calenders, saved against
Tax Audits, but collecting dust and if examined, reading as an indictment
of the times that work has taken precedence over family, friends or even
self protection.  :-)

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:25:11 -0400 "Ross Bender" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>