Triode wrote:
> Can you pm me an email address and which architecture you are using
> (which binary did you download).  I will send you and updated one with
> some extra messages to try to help diagnose this...

Thanks for all the troubleshooting help, Triode!
As per our discussion, this seems to an issue specific to my
environment.

Now a question to the community:
I need to restart Sueezelite everysooften. Therefor, I would like to
have a (unix) startscript, which, when executed, only starts
squeezelite, if it is not running already (otherwise does nothing).

Does anyone happen to have some example script w/ which I could do
that?

Thanks for your help and thanks to the entire community - it is great
that things are still 'happening' for our devices, even after Logitech
has abandoned us.
Examples are this great squeezelite, but I also see that mherger is
working on an intelligent music mix plugin. Great!!!

Heiner