I'm really stuck on this bt setup.  No matter what settings I use, the
bt sound has disappeared - it does work using aplay.

And investigating this has thrown up an issue - I can't get the
squeezelite name to change - changing the sloptions entry makes no
difference.  I uninstalled squeezelite and reinstalled - still the
earlier name persists.  Uninstall was via truehl's setup routine.

1. How can I totally uninstall squeezelite from the command line?  Maybe
some config files are not being uninstalled using the setup routine.

2. Is there a way to stop squeezelite from the command line? Then I'd
try to restart from the command line with the -n and -o options?