soundcheck wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> 2. Audio-GD-DI 1 (adaptive) (24_3)
>
> Static pulses/crackles while playing back.
>
> INFO: I switched that DI 1 interface to my server, that also runs a
> squeezlite instance.  The very same parameters do not make any problems
> on the server, which is running an Ubuntu server/3.8 kernel.
>
> I tried all kind of settings, buffers, bitrates, plughw, hw,
> nrpacks, flac/pcm  etc. without success.
>
> If anybody can point me into a certain direction - any hints are highly
> appreciated.
>
> Cheers

I had a NFB-10SE which uses the same chipset as DI-V1. I remembered that
v1.05 is no different from v1.06. For 16/44.1, you have to force it to
16-bit "-a ::16". For 24/48 and 24/96, no problem at all.

You might also try special edition "willem1", totally no issue at all.

Please visit for more info.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99409-Picoplayer-without-DHCP-settings-and-USB-DAC-compatibility-reports