--------------------

> In my case I used '-i eth0' to select the Pi's wired ethernet
> connection, but the option - wlan0 also works on a Pi with a wireless
> adapter. The AB:CD:EF:12:34:56 part is the MAC address of the LMS
> server (which should of course have WOL capabilities).
>
> Now whenever I switch on one of my PicorePlayers my LMS server
> automatically powers up if not turned on already.
>
> Steen and Greg thanks for this wonderful project.

hi kolossos4730,

I am glad you are enjoying piCorePlayer ;) Steen came up with a great
idea for this little niche product!

Great to see you using the "Tweaks > User commands ". We were hoping it
would make it easier for everyone to add a unique features.

I have never played with WOL, it seems like a nice feature. I might try
and add WOL to the Tweaks page if that is OK. (I may need you to test
it.)

So I guess most PCs, MACs and laptops have WOL, but what about Raspberry
Pis? Is it a function of the computers network card and "soft" on/off
power switch?

regards
Greg