For some time now, I've been running SoA on three different Wandboard
Quads.  Two of them have been absolutely solid, the other has been
driving me crazy for months.  It will work fine for days or even weeks,
then suddenly nothing is reachable--no LMS, no SoA web interface and SSH
connections are refused (though it's still pingable).

Because everything (not just LMS) seems to croak, I have been assuming
that the problem does not lie with LMS.  But today I did something I
should have done months ago and realized I have quite a few of these
entries in the LMS log for the problem server but not for the others:

  [15-06-25 13:47:16.8483] Slim::Utils::DbCache::__ANON__ (283) Error:
DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: database disk image is malformed
  [15-06-25 13:47:16.8493] Slim::Utils::DbCache::__ANON__ (284) Error:
/opt/logitechmediaserver/cache/cache.db
--------------------

I had an SSH session going with top running when it died the last time,
but I didn't see anything interesting there.  The connection wasn't
broken (i.e., I wasn't dumped back to a command prompt), but the top
information was frozen and unchanging.  Attempting to exit top via "q"
did nothing.

After I rebooted, I had no problem stopping LMS, deleting cache.db,
restarting LMS and letting it rebuild.  But does it seem possible that
this error could have been causing my problems?  I would expect Linux to
be more resistant to completely seizing up just because an app is
misbehaving.

About the only thing I'm sure of is that's it's not the Wandboard
itself--I've placed the same card in two different boxes with the same
result.