Wirrunna wrote:
> Thanks Steen and Greg. just did an update pCP from 1.19L to 1.21_RPI on
> a RPi B+ with RPi_IQaudio. All worked, playing music. Needed 2 reboots
> before the green light came on to indicate Squeezelite was playing.

hi Wirrunna,

Thanks for reporting your success.

Steen has the directory tree (DT) working now which means to load a new
overlay you have to reboot. I think that is the reason?

Hopefully, the first boot should have a green light but it is using
Analog out:. When you select IQaudIO and save, Squeezelite will go "red"
because the IQaudIO overlay hasn't been loaded. A reboot gets it all
loaded and going.

We might have to add a reboot button, add a reminder or maybe just
reboot for you.

regards
Greg