Thanks a lot for the update, guys :)

I have two small issues:

1.) It seems the new version 1.21_RPI (running on a B+) doesn't obey the
hostname I set in the "Tweaks" section of the web UI. Despite me
changing the hostname to something different, my router displays it as
piCorePlayer. When logging into the pi (using its IP address) via ssh
and issuing the command "hostname", the output is also piCorePlayer and
not what I set in the Tweaks section.

2.) I can confirm the previously reported issue. I installed 1.21_RPI
and rebooted once. squeezelite wouldn't start. I'm using a hifiberry
DAC+. After rebooting once again, everything was fine.