kolossos4730 wrote:
> Greg,
>
> I noticed the 'pcp rescan' in your post. This is not available in my
> version of piCorePlayer (2.06) but the code is present in
> 'pcp-lms-functions'. I've changed 2.06's 'pcp' to include the rescan
> option and added this functionality to my piCorePlayer applet. I always
> missed the rescan library option on my Touch (the SB3 does have this
> option).
>
> Maybe this new version can be included in the next version of
> piCorePlayer?
>
> Regards,
>
> Arie
>
> 20715
Thank you for the update Arie.

I've updated the picoreplayer applet in our repository to your _v5 and
changed the versions to match your zips going forward.

v4 was 1.2
v5 is 1.5

Choosing the rescan menu does nothing for now, unless pcp is manually
updated.

If that's a problem, I'll revert it until the next release.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *1*-Reverted UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.