MusicIP was distributed as an Intel executable, not ARM.

It shouldn't work on a Raspberry Pi, but then I found this:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106958-Success-MusicIP-and-Spicefly-Sugarcube-running-on-Raspberry-Pi
The author seems to have managed to run MusicIP on an Intel VM on the
Pi... Pretty epic, I'd say.

If you get it to run, I'm sure finding how to make it start at boot
won't be too much of a challenge.

3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9
(linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa
• IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon
Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael
Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by
Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.