Thanks for the information.  Reading that post, it did seem like the
differences in operating system would present an issue, which you're
confirming.  I'm not sure what I'll do at this point.  I may give it a
try, and see if the basic instructions work/translate in my picoreplayer
environment, and if not, I'll either give up, or see if I can find
someone who can take this on and figure it out.

I think there's only one good reason to try to get MIP running on pCP: to prove the world it is possible. If that's not your intention, then use something else. pCP is designed to do one or two things, and do them well. Any other use of the system is defeating the system's design goal.

--

Michael