paul- wrote:
> Have you formatted and verified this card with tools to validate that
> the card is what it is advertised to be.
>
> This sounds like a fake card that reports as 128gb, but it is really not
> that big.
This particular card was sent to us directly from Sandisk's press
department for testing purposes, so I strongly suppose that it's
original ...
Anyway, the manual way worked, I was able to expand the file system:
24506

|Filename: fs.jpg                                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24506|

PCP (always latest version) on RasPi 3 with PhatDac (player & server)
PCP on several RasPis 2 +3
2 Airplay speakers (Sony SA-NS510) integrated via Airplay Bridge Plugin