Howard Passman wrote:
> The only thing I have left to ask is the behavior when I bring the RPI
> back in the house. Instead of using the static ip it is set up with, it
> uses DHCP (Still on eth0) to find a different ip address. Is there a way
> to get it to recognize the static ip address already set up? The only
> was I can get it to do that is to stop AP Mode and reboot. Really not a
> big deal all in all.

You want a static on eth0, when you plug it in?   It's not setup to do
that now.   The best thing would be to set your home router up to assign
the same address based on the MAC address.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer