Relative to the pCP in my car... When the ignition is turned off, the
power to the pCP is lost. Is there a way to have the player always start
playing after rebooting from a loss of power and have it play a Random
Song mix? A script or something. I do have it set to in Tweaks to Auto
Start LMS with Randomplay Tracks, but that doesn't seem to do it.

It only takes about 30 seconds to boot up and usually by then I am far
enough away from the house that my phone wifi finds the pCP AP
automatically. I just would like it to start playing automatically
also.

Thanks,

Howard

RPI3B+ pCP 3.50