Hi Greg,

Yup, I did try "randomplay tracks" and it worked in the house, but for
some reason not in the car. I'll try it a few more times to verify.

I have it set in LMS to start playing when it's restarted, so I thought
that would do it. I'll try the commands you recommended and see what
happens. I'm just trying to get it to the point where I don't have to
fool with it when I am pulling out of the driveway.

Thanks and I'll let you know if the commands worked.

Howard