sbp wrote:
> Hi.
> I wouldn't use the audio version for a LMS setup - and I suggest only to
> use it for your squeezelite clients.
> So as the normal 3.5.0 version is working with your LMS installed I
> would stick to that. Personally, I use a RPi3 for my LMS server, with a
> 1 TB USB HDD attached and I find it very quick and haven't observed any
> slow-downs with normal use. I think Michael provided some data on the
> difference in indexing using a RPI3 versus RPi3 B+ somewhere in this
> thread.

Thank you for the advice. PCP 3.5.0 sounds really excellent, so I will
probably stick to it.  When I have a bit of time, I might buy a 3+ and
try playing around with using my RPI3 as the LMS server (I already have
a 500GB SSD attached to it) and using the 3+ with PCP 3.5.0 audio as a
client, along the lines you suggest.