Hi, I have been running Pcp version 3.5 on my Pi3 with Dac+ for a few
months. Since trying to update to the latest Pcp, LMS has only been able
to scan and recognise music on my usb and network drives but no songs
are able to be played. I have tried a fresh format and etch of Pcp using
3.5. All went well. Then updated LMS which appeared to have been
successful. However, although the list of songs on usb and network
drives are visible I am still unable get any music playing. Tapping on
the play button does not transfer the selected song to the playlist or
start the song playing!?!

What have I overlooked? Any assistance and suggestions will be
appreciated.