I have some minor issues with Firefox on Android, so I think the real
trouble is not with the pCP, but with the browser version ...
But I'm just an end (ab)user of pCP so my experience and troubleshooting
are very limited. Sorry I cant help more.
I'd say an advanced user in the Apple system will be able to pinpoint
the issue more.

For now, can you try a different browser on the iPad and see what
differences it makes ?

rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ |rPi 2 +
HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS + XPenology on HP Gen 8 |