huxmut wrote:
> Man in a van is onto something here, can you use a web page interface on
> a PC and select songs etc ?

This is interesting! I can access pcp using my ipad pro, and can select
songs erratically, although they wont play. In response to huxmut's
question, I had not even considered accessing the pcp on my macbook
until now!

Well, the answer is yes, not only can I access the pcp via a webpage on
my mac, I can select songs, play them, delete, pause, add as well as all
the other controls I had with my initial installation of earlier
versions of PCP, Squeezelite and LMS!
I have just rebooted PCP while typing this message to confirm before
sending the response to your question. This looks encouraging, it looks
like the issue could be ipad based?!?