Man in a van wrote:
> Which version of pCP are you running? If you also have LMS installed on
> the same pi, then it is recommended to use the "Standard" version and
> not the "Audio".
>
> And it's also recommended that any power supply should, at least, match
> the "official" version
>
> https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/ac-dc-adapters/9098126/
>

> ronnie

I updated to PcP version 4.1.0 thats when problems started.

So went back to PcP 3.5.0. But after 3.5.0  running with LMS standard
did not solve the problem, thought the the Audio version would solve the
problem.  But still no luck. So I will revert to Standard again.

The power supply was ordered from the official Pi supplier in UK and
came with the pi3+ dac cables etc. and a complete set of plugs for USA,
UK Europe and Asia.