paul- wrote:
> The username field is whatever username you have setup on your server.
> If a file is user writable and the server doesn't let you write, then it
> sounds like a server settings issues.

I'm stumped! The Samba server is set up as follows: Server Name:
piCoreLMS, Server WorkGroup: piCore, Share Name: LMSFiles, Share Path:
/mnt/LMSFiles, Create File Mode: 0755
All configure through the piCorePlayer LMS page.

The config page on piCorePlayer wouldn't let me leave the 'WorkGroup'
field empty so I put 'piCore' in there, should I have put something else
in there? Couldn't find any info.

Has anyone managed to get an Ubuntu (18.04) machine to mount a samba
share from piCorePlayer?

--ian