First a word of thanks to Paul et al for the excellent work and support.
pCP 6.0 Beta7 on RasPi4 is an excellent LMS system. I'm still getting my
head around all the tweaks and options, not helped by an awful cold
which I'm unable to shake off.

I recently made changes to my LAN Router configuration and I now need to
put specific DNS servers into the configuration of the RasPi4 pCP
server. I've gone through the ever growing tweaks and extras bits on the
Beta GUI but I simply cannot see where to do this. My congested brain
doesn't help!

If someone could put me out of my misery and point me to the DNS Server
setup I'd be most grateful.

Again, many thanks for keeping Squeezebox in such great shape.