Paul Webster wrote:
> I don't want to risk it here ... but I suspect that if you set it to
> Static IP (Main page) then there will be other options provided to set
> netmask and DNS (perhaps an extra tab appears).

Woa! That looks a somewhat scary place with all sorts of warnings. I
really don't want to change anything other than the DNS servers for the
specific pCP and I MUST keep the LAN DHCP unchanged or I'm in deep
trouble. Just figured it out for a Ubuntu 18.04 server involving tweaks
to "netplan/01-netcfg.yaml". That was already too much excitement for
one day :-)