paul- wrote:

> Why do you want to use different DHCP servers?????

I'm evaluating Smart DNS and Netflix (US version) over Christmas. I've
set it up for the whole LAN without problem except that BBC iPlayer on
LMS is not happy with (probably) a non UK location coming up. Keeping
DHCP but locking down the DNS servers  on a Ubuntu Server seems to have
solved the problem and I was looking to do exactly the same on the RasPi
pCP, which will take over from the bulky Ubuntu server any day now.

So are you saying that if I go into the setting you pointed me to, put
in all the numbers which would normally come from the router except for
the DNS servers, it should be OK?

By the way I much appreciate the time you're spending on all this.

Cheers