piPlayer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> the pirate audio boards look good. In combination with a Raspberry Pi
> Zero, they are the ideal all-in-one solution for a small player. But I'm
> afraid these boards are discontinued because they are no longer
> available? I found the amplifier version at Amazon and ordered one right
> away before it is no longer available.
> I am currently working on another project, but in the near future I will
> deal with the Pirate Audio Board.
>
> Regards
> piPlayer

Pimoroni were out of stock a few days ago (I got one via Amazon) - but
all models appear to be in stock again at Pimoroni.

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9.2  with files on QNAP
TS-251A
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare
Pi2/piCorePlayer
*Office:* LMS7.9.2 running on WiFi MyPassport drive > Raspberry Pi 3
with touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob