paul- wrote:
> We just maintain a board revision table.  Its mainly for board
> diagnostics and a few functions rely on knowing the board.  We could
> read it all from device tree, but the table is just easier to manage.

Perfectly understandable.
To my best knowledge :
- nothing has changed that will influence pcp running or booting on a
Pi4
- it is only the ability to power the rpi4 from pd compliant power
sources ( apple chargers , notebooks )
i.o.w. the fix for the known power issue that was introduced with the
rpi4

M-H

Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card,
Pi Zero with Phat-beat ,  and a few other tests...