corrobor wrote:
> Question: if i switch the Raspberry, so if i put raspbian into Raspberry
> 4 installing also LMS and putting picoreplayer into Raspberry 2 only
> player (no server), can be a good idea or Is the same?

Pi Zero W works great as player.  And yes, original Pi and Pi 2 also
make great players with piCorePlayer.  The only caveat I would add is
that wifi is only as good as your wifi network, so if there are issues
and you are using wifi, don't necessarily blame the Pi, and absolutely
don't blame piCorePlayer.

My experience is that a wired network connection with any version Pi
makes for a bulletproof piCorePlayer.