fabwins wrote:

> 1. The display should show the jivelite add-on. For the moment there is
> only the boot screen. If I connect a HDMI Display it will show the
> jivelite output.

nice setup. i cant help sorry with #1
on my setup the hdmi will show the pi boot and then stops at a login
screen.
i use the dsi connector to a lcd and see the jivelite screen within a
few seconds of startup.

it might be related to which resolution you choose when jivelite first
runs ? sorry its been a long time since i saw those screens.

maybe ralphy will have some clues to check on.

rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ |
rPi 2 + HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS on pCP
https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_upgrade_lms.shtml