Hi, I spent many hours trying to get piCorePlayer to accept the
orientation of my touch screen (display and mouse function).
The resolution is 1920x1080 and pCP is working actually fine however
when I rotated the display by 90 degrees the mouse (touch function)
doesn't turn.
So basically I see the mouse but left and right moves up and down.

I followed this website:

https://www.thefanclub.co.za/how-to/...ed-touchscreen

in setting my screen up and the calibration as well as a test right
after the calibration worked perfectly.
The mouse is moving according to landscape format.
However when I boot and run piCorePlayer the mouse is wrong again
(portrait orientation) whereby the screen is correctly turned to
landscape.

I checked the calibration files and they were saved as requested.

I very much would appreciate your suggestion on this matter.