ralphy wrote:
> What screen saver are you choosing in the When off setting?
> 'Display off' only works for the official rpi 7" display and the pirate
> audio board display in 6.0.
>
> Did you perhaps have a modified Display off or Blank Screen applet
> installed in /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets for 5.0?

I have this problem also I meant to post last week but forgot, sorry !

I spun up a pCP with a Rpi touchscreen and all worked fine with Digital
Clock (Black) Screensaver when Off

I then put this into another Pi (Both Pi 2) with a HDMI output (no LCD
TS) and set the screen resolution to 1920x1080 via web gui.
Set the skin to HD 1920x1080 via JL on screen GUI
All worked fine apart from when "Off"
I checked I still had Clock screensaver set as "Off" but it never shows
even though on the "Now Playing" screen it says "OFF" at the top

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLite-X,PiCorePlayer x3
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 8.0 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U3
on Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLite-X
*Music:* 522GB,1.5K albums with 25K songs by 5K artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS