ropo wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm not sure where to post this.
> I installed piCorePlayer in a new Raspberry Pi4B but the LMS is not
> running. Squeezeleight is running but LSM is not
> I followed the instructions on how to install LMS
> (https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_install_lms.shtml)
> But I always get the same error message  below
> [ INFO ] Downloading LMS...
> There was a error downloading slimserver.tcz.
> Retrying extension slimserver.tcz...in 5 seconds.
> There was a error downloading slimserver.tcz.
> Retrying extension slimserver.tcz...in 5 seconds.
> There was a error downloading slimserver.tcz.
> Max retries reached.
> [ ERROR ] Error Downloading LMS, please try again later.
>
> I also tried via ssh sing puTTY but apparently the web address is down,
> I get an error message "wget: bad address"
>
> Any pointers. I am new at this so it's been a struggle trying to figure
> this out.
> Thanks

when you look at the piCorePlayer diagnostics tab, does it show that it
is connected to the internet?

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all
ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
*The Wild (no internet): *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry
Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify