Hi,

I have installed piCorePlayer6.1.0 on a Raspberry Pi 3B+.
I have configured Bluetooth on the "Bluetooth Speaker Setup" entry (Main
Page -> Bluetooth). (BT Controller is On; BT Speaker Daemon is running;
BT Pairing Daemon for incoming connections is running)
I have a BLuetooth device connected via the "Device Pairing/Selection"
settings.
So far, so good - but - *I do not get the "Bluetooth Audio" entry in the
drop-down list on the "Squeezelite Settings - Audio output device
settings" page.*

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?

I did already install it twice and did the settings over.
Note: It works with piCorePlayer5.0.0. (I did the install of
piCorePlayer6.1.0 with a fresh image, no insitu update.)

Kind regards