Hello,

I just installed piCorePlayer 6 on my Rasp Pi B (with no wifi dongle).
Rasp Pi is connected directly to my router. I installed both SqueezeLite
and LMS as per "how-to" instructions. My music resides on NAS and LMS
was able to access it and LMS interface shows on port :9000 with all the
music.

However, I am unable to hear the music on my laptop or any mobile
devices. The music can be accessed thru the audio jack and/or HDMI
connection on Pi itself. Also when I do play a song, the Pi shows the
following error:

/usr/local/slimserver/Bin/armhf-linux/sox FAIL sox "-" error writing
output file: Broken pipe

I would appreciate help resolving this error so that I can stream music
on my home network

Otherwise, piCorePlayer is a neat set-up and very helpful to those not
familiar with linux. Thank you for putting this together.