ralphy wrote:
> You should be able to use it with the alsa equalizer, but I haven't
> tried it.
> The mono downmix is performed in squeezelite before sending the audio to
> ALSA.

Hi Ralphy

I just tried the new mono mode with Squeezelite v1.9.9-1356-pCP, pcp
7.0.1 and the latest LMS 8.2 nightly, but when I select Mono in the
Audio settings, I get no output at all.  Setting Both or Left I get just
the left channel as I'd expect.  I've taken a default asound.conf and
turned off equaliser at the moment, so I think it's just back to a
default config.  Could anyone else give this a try and see if it's
working?

pete S