themicksa wrote:
> OK, so I unplugged USB signal and power to DAC and deleted that
> hw:CARD=Audio,DEV=0 string in Output Settings, saved it with the field
> blank and then rebooted. And now things seem to be working properly.
> It's been playing for 30 mins or so and I'll leave it playing for a few
> hours just to be sure.
>
> I'm not really sure how the output settings affect the DAC. Am I l
> likely to notice the difference or run into other issues if they are not
> set?

Where did "hw:CARD=Audio,DEV=0" come from?

Should be "hw:CARD=E30,DEV=0". Are you clicking on the list under the
"more> help" to select it?

Deleting the "Output setting" field means ALSA will use the default
settings (ie CARD=0,DEV=0) which may be OK, but depending on your RPi
and setup, it might default to the Headphones or HDMI output.